Important Documents (members ONlY) Please contact us through the contact page if you have trouble accessing these documents:
Upcoming Meetings & Classes:
- Meeting: 2016 Quilt Show Kick-Off Presentation
- Class: Jennifer Ley,
Charlston Single House - A Wall Quilt fromthe Low Country.
- Meeting: Hand Quilting Techniques
- Old Fashioned Quilting Bee on Saturday!!
Only members who are current with their dues will receive or have access to the newsletter. Click here for the 2015 Membership Form. Show your guild card at Hancock's and many of the local quilt stores for a 10% discount.
A great time was had by all at retreat 2015. Check out the creativity of our quilters!
34 spots have been reserved for Jan 22-25, 2016 so MARK YOUR CALENDAR and find a roomie. As last year, you will need to register WITH A ROOMIE. Look for registration information in next month’s newsletter.
Block of the Month
Block of the Month will have an exciting new format in 2015! Check out the Block of the Month page for more information and the patterns.
Quilt Show 2016 News
The Next Quilt Show Meeting will be held Saturday, Feb. 28th, 10:00 am
Contact us for location
2016 Quilt Show Theme Challenge
Quilts will be presented and the winner announced at the February meeting.
Quilts of Valor - TWO opportunities to be involved
QOV National Sew-In Day & All Saints Quilters
- What? Quilts of Valor National Sew-In Day
- Where? All Saints Lutheran Church, 2107 Hwy 17 North, Mt. Pleasant 29466
- When? February 7th, 10-3 PM
- Lunch? A sub sandwich lunch, drink, and dessert will be provided
Contact Maril Sonnenberg for more information or check the newsletter.
Quilt Retreat - May 15-17
A great weekend of sewing and fun to provide Veterans with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor. White oak Conference Center Winnsboro, South Carolina. Bring your own project, take a class, or work on one of the many kits available. Barbara Sanders will be teaching a 5 point Mariners Compass and Donna Royson will be teaching Quilt as You Go. More Info
We are continuing with Halos in 2015. Last year we donated over 60 quilts to HALOS, but we can do BETTER for this worthy organization! Any size quilt is acceptable from crib to queen, but the greatest need in for single bed size. Thank you to all who have helped on this project. Please bring your completed quilts to the meeting and give them to Louise Schmidt or contact Louise directly or through the contact page. Click here for More info
QUILT SHOW 2014:
The Envelope, please.......
Consider an Ad in the Cobblestone Newsletter. As an added incentive to advertise in the newsletter, 1/4 and 1/2 page ads purchased by the year will appear on the website with links if available.
Business card $10/mo $100/yr,
1/4 page $15/mo $150/yr,
1/2 page $20/mo $200/yr.
- After the February meeting, those not current with their dues will no longer receive the newsletter until they become current.
- Newsletter: There are no paper copies of the newsletter mailed via the postal service. Newsletters will be sent via the Email service, "Mail Chimp". If you don't receive your newsletter, PLEASE check you spam box.
Please send Lisa Keenan newsletter/website updates via email by the 20th of the month.